After last year's much complained-about final blog post, my Year in Shitty Pictures (well, okay, one person complained - they wondered if I really did wish death upon Justin Bieber. Answer was: yes! This blog isn't a joke, y'know!)... Anyway, after last year's complaint, I have decided to end 2013 with a 'best of' rather than a poor and, I admit it, mean-spirited, piss-take, thereby focussing on the positives of the past 12 months as opposed to the negatives. The focus in this post, friends, will be on achievement, inspirational events, academic accomplishment, and intelligent political outcome.
AS IF!!!!!!! :-D
I have, however, decided to take onboard the fact that food blogs are extreeeemely popular (more popular than poetry blogs, really) and use that little law to hopefully 'up' the pathetic number of hits I normally get on here (see that page counter to the right of this? I did that myself, I did, by clicking my blog all year instead of masturbating - that non-wank-o-meter stands as a sad testimony to my current end-of-year sexual frustrations... Inbox me, perverts, *please*.......!!) :-/
So, anyway *weird Hayley Cropper wannabe-sex face* - here is my list of best things and people of 2013, a sorta Top Ten, with a slight emphasis on grubb, nosh, chow - enjoy!
Top Ten of 2013 #food
1. Best Food-Inspired Headpiece: Lady Gaga (design by Weetabix)
2. Best Drink: milk, consumed on the day of Thatcher's funeral
3. Most Talked-About Fruit: Angelina Jolie's melons
4. Most Likely to Put One Off One's Food: royal baby farce/face. Bleurgh!!
5. Dessert of the Year: 'just desserts' generously dished out by Saatchi to
wife Nigella outside a Mayfair restaurant (!)
6. Best Bank: Food Bank
7. Scariest Story: wine is running out! Stock up while you can! More on this story HERE :-(
8. Most Secret Ingredient: horses, of courses!
9. Best Food Additive: Potassium Bromate
10. Best YouTube clip: How Animals Eat Their Food
Anyway, hope you have a great bell-end of the year, folks. See you again in 2014!!! x